What is The Gospel and the Preacher all about?
Although The Gospel and the Preacher is not accredited, it is a powerful three-month bible school focusing on the central message of Christianity—the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In an age where the Gospel is assumed more than it is taught, the time has come for a generation of Christians to rise up on the foundation of biblical doctrine with the fire of the Holy Spirit and proclaim the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ to lost humanity.
Who is the Gospel and the Preacher Bible School for?
Do you want the depth of the knowledge of the Gospel to increase? Do you want to be able to confidently share your faith in Jesus Christ with others? Do you want to know how to prepare messages that are empowered by the Spirit of God? Do you want to know how to present the Gospel message in any environment? Then The Gospel and the Preacher Bible School is for YOU!
This Bible school is for Christians at every stage of their walk in Christ. Seasoned ministers sit next to young Christians, and everyone grows together—from whatever level they are presently on—in their understanding of the Gospel message.
- This Bible school is for ANYONE who desires to have a firm knowledge and understanding of the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- It is for ANYONE who wants to be able to share the Gospel message with confidence.
- It is for ALL PEOPLE—regardless of spiritual age, education, and/or ministry experience—who desire a life-transforming tool that the Holy Spirit will use to bring greater depth, maturity, and stability to your walk with the Lord.
- It is for SEASONED MINISTERS who want to rediscover and reclaim the central message of Christianity that will bring greater impact and empowerment to every message you preach.It is for those who feel CALLED TO FIVE-FOLD MINISTRY and want to be sure that the foundation of their ministry is established upon the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- It is for the LAY MINISTER involved in children’s, youth, young adults, nursing home, hospital visitation, praise and worship, hospitality, and any other area of helps ministries.
- It is for YOUNG PEOPLE who want to establish the greatest foundation necessary to have continual and spiritually healthy growth in the Kingdom of God. (Our youngest student was 15 years old).
Do I have be a full-time preacher or called to a ministry office to benefit from this course?
You do not need to be a five-fold office minister to be impacted by this school. All Christians are called to the ministry of reconciliation according to 2 Corinthians 5:18-20, which includes you! During your journey through various semesters of this school you may discover the stirring in your spirit that may indicate a call to a full-time ministry office or missions. The progressive tracks offered in this school will help bring recognition, clarification and training in these areas.
Is GP an evangelism course?
The Gospel and The Preacher Bible School is not a personal soul-winning course, although your personal evangelism will be greatly impacted. This school lays the foundation for redemptive theology that explores and explains the attributes of God, the condition of man, the power of sin, the provisions of the finished work of Christ on the cross and the work of the Holy Spirit in the conversion of man’s soul.
What does “the preacher” portion of the Bible School involve?
Working hand-in-hand with redemptive theology, you will be equipped for efficient and effective communication of what you learn throughout the course:
- How redemptive theology plays a vital role in personal assurance of salvation and in the ministry of reconciliation.
- How to recognize and pull from all Scripture both the explicit and implied redemptive elements.
- How to gather, organize and prepare and outline varieties of messages: topical, textual, expository, etc.
- How to condense your material to be communicated in a shorter amount of time for maximum impact.
- How to communicate the Gospel message in different environments to people of different cultures, circumstances, ages, etc.
- How to understand and connect with the audience you are speaking to in order to successfully communicate the Gospel to them with results; whether a mass crowd, a small group or a one-on-one setting.
What opportunities have students experienced who have been through the Gospel and the Preacher?
Many of our graduates have stepped into settings and situations where they were called upon or they made themselves available to minister the Gospel message, and with life-changing results!
How is the Gospel and the Preacher Bible School different from other bible schools?
The primary difference with The Gospel and the Preacher Bible School and other Bible schools is that students are trained specifically on how to incorporate the Gospel message into whatever subject they are preaching about. Whether you are teaching about healing, the prophetic, walking in the Spirit, or any other biblical principle, it is important to include the gospel message so people can understand that every biblical principle is founded upon the finished work of Christ on the cross.