Doretta WilliamsApply now
Who can be a GP Advisors?
GP Advisors are former graduates who support, mentor, and encourage students throughout their Gospel and the Preacher journey. Advisors work with groups of students who are taking GP online or as a satellite school. If you have graduated from GP 1, 2, or 3 you can apply to be an advisor.
Why become a GP Advisor?
Being a GP Advisor is extremely rewarding. Not only are you helping your students to grow in the gospel, but the Lord will also use this opportunity to grow you as a leader and proclaimer of the gospel.
What are the responsibilities of a GP Advisor?
Advisors responsibilities include:
- Login to the GP portal weekly to check student logins, download papers, and view videos
- Communicate with your students weekly via email or phone
- Ensure students understand assignments and answer any questions they have.
- Support students as they internalize the gospel message
- Mentor students throughout the GP season
- Communicate, pray with, and encourage students
- Grade papers, enter grades in system, and return papers to students
- Track missing assignments and follow-up with students
- Pray for the students